Career Mentoring for Your Job Hunt
- AnimationCharacter animation, 3D modeling, 2D animation, cartooning.
- 3D ProductionData building, texture painting, animation, scanning/compositing, effects programming, matte painting, tool design, motion capture, shade design, lighting, system administration.
- 2D ProductionScanning, image cleanup, ink & paint, compositing, special effects.
- Graphic DesignDigital typography, separations for print, internet layout and content creation. Industrial Design
Includes digital technologies, tools, interfaces, hardware, software, algorithms, specialized solutions, system integration, quality assurance, learning products (documentation and support), product packaging and delivery.
Good writers are invaluable in bridging new ideas to their audience.
Good product marketing comes with a formal understanding of a problem and its solution space. Marketing opportunities include direct sales, public relations (PR), customer awareness, trade show development and retail.
Management comes in a variety of forms. It may oversee product development it might regulate system administration, or it could direct focussed programs for marketing. People experience is the key here, coupled with practical knowledge of the problems at hand.
Mediums include motion pictures, CD-ROM, Internet, Theme Parks, Video Games
Physics, Medicine, Chemistry, Astronomy, Geology, Meteorology - all of which use computer graphics and interactive techniques to further their quests. Natural Conservation, sciences, Historical research (reconstruction's and visualizations of ancient structures)
Expertise in CG technologies coupled with other experiences may lead to video broadcast industries, print media, or some sort of related visual art Performing arts, roles such as directors, producers, choreographers, set designers, customers, and music composers.
Visual design employs many tools, including graphics design, industrial design, automotive styling, clothing/textile design, furniture design, architectural design and movie/theater set design. GUIs (Graphical User Interface) are a growing area of graphics that is underestimated. This field really helps to make an application effective.
- NoteIf you don't see something you think suits your goals, then consider creating your own opportunity. This might include consulting, Writing books, giving lectures, or a raft of other possibilities that you can create by bridging your talents with other business angles.